Sólveig

I want you to remember me!

Thursday, December 09, 2004

I’m so glad now!
We got our philosophy and text and sign papers back! I passed! It’s a great relief to know that I never ever have to read any philosophy again.
I decided to celebrate and went for a good run around the lakes. It is so nice when it is dark to see all the lights from the city. When I came home I ate a lot of cookies... Delicious fresh baked a la mamma. Now I have to go running again tomorrow. Tomorrow I’m planning on going Christmas shopping with my sister. It is better to be finished with that before I get to busy preparing before my exam. I’m really nervous because I have never taken an oral exam before and I just know that I’m going to freeze. I have to prepare really well at least.
I’m so tired now after all the excitement today and the running and eating… so I better go to bed now.

Zóla